I was reading a fabulous new blog I found The Subfertile Frugalista. This is my type of blog. I was exploring around on her page and found her Dirty Thirty. Ms Subfertile Frugalista is also turning thirty this year and she has developed a list of things she wants to accomplish by her thirtieth birthday! Well I just loved this idea...and knew it was something I need to do!
So without further ado...here is my dirty thirty list! The first fifteen are things I hope to have accomplished BEFORE my thirtieth birthday...the last fifteen are things I hope to accomplish IN my thirties!!! Some things I know I will accomplish already, some I hope to accomplish...but they will all make me extra fabulous!
Before I am Thirty-
1. Get Pregnant- I'm on a mission.....
2. Obtain my Master's Degree
3. Visit Puerto Rico
4. Go on my first cruise
5. Find a better job
6. Learn Italian...Hello Rosetta Stone!
7. Get 100 blog followers
8. See a Broadway Show (I don't do this enough)
9. Lose weight (This will not count if I get pregnant)
10. Successfully give up candy and soda for lent
11. Finish the Sookie Stackhouse books
12. Make a donation to St. Jude's Children's Hospital
13. Try to eat five new foods (I tend to be a creature of habit)
14. Try 25 new recipes (see above!)
15. Buy a new purse
In My Thirties:
16. Complete my family
17. Visit Italy
18. Cruise the Mediterranean
19. Visit Alaska
20. Visit Canada
21. See the Niagara Falls
22. Taking a Boxing Class
23. Learn how to sew/knit/crochet
24. Own a Louis Vuitton
25. Visit London
26. Pay off Credit card debt
27. Buy a house
28. Buy a new car
29. Take lots of pictures
30. Continue my blog... become a Mommy Blogger..and get to 500 followers!